Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vintage Aprons

I absolutely love vintage aprons! They are one of the things that I love to collect (I think I have about 30 in my collection).  I find that the best place to find these are op shops and at church sales. It is great fun wearing them; however I am always so careful not to get them dirty. I love all the different varieties and styles that you can find. Some might be cute gingham with hand embroidery and others might be bright 70’s flower power. None the less I believe there is something out there for everyone, no matter what your taste is. My favourite apron would have to be one that my mother made when she was young. It is very simple blue gingham with a little cross stitch work but I cherish it so much. I know my nan has a few in her cupboards so hopefully I might be able to add these to my collection someday.
You will be able to find vintage aprons in our online store as well as vintage tea towels and vintage tablecloths when we launch in July.











No comments:

Post a Comment