Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Home

It's one of those exciting experiences that everyone hopes to experience at least once in their lives. Recently my partner Michael became a home owner for the first time. We are both so excited to move into our new home, words cannot explain. It has been a long and time consuming process which has taken us over 6 months to find something that we just love. There have been many ups and downs with houses that we thought were the one, but none of the previous homes that we thought we loved match up to this beauty.

Part of owning your own home is the journey of furnishing it. This is what I am very very excited about! It is fortunate that Michael and I have similar tastes. Here are some gorgeous rooms that I absolutely love! I love the chippendale bamboo chairs and also the striped french chairs, I am not sure which look to go for. Enjoy xo


Moroccan Ottomans




Orange Chinoiserie

Blue & Silver featuring Tea Trolley

Striped Chairs with Pink Flowers

Chippendale Chairs

Smeg Fridge


Blue & White


Glamorous Pink Distressed Dresser

No comments:

Post a Comment