Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pretty China set for a Vintage Queen

What Vintage Queen doesn't love beautiful vintage china? This vintage queen definitely does! I love collecting old english china plates, sandwich sets, cake stands and everything else in between. When people discover my love for vintage china they always ask me how I display it. I love to have vintage china all around the house. I like grouping plates on the wall, using cake stands to store jewellery and sandwich plates to rest perfume bottles and other precious valuables. Some of my favourite brands to collect would be Royal Albert, Foley and of course the gorgeous Shelley.

Here are some of my favourite photos and also some photos from my place. Enjoy xo

Cake Stand of Trios


Every woman's dream display - a whole bookcase to display your china


Tea cup Candle












Royal Albert cake Stand with jewellery
Trio of Plates on my wall


No comments:

Post a Comment