Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday Vintage Finds

I have been having major op shopping withdrawals lately and decided to head to a few of my favourite haunts as well as a few new ones. I definitely came home with some fantastic finds! I purchased most of these items all from different stores. 

My favourite find would have to be my gorgeous 1960's Kriesler radio! I could not believe it when I found her... It was most definately love at first sight. She was very dirty and grubby, but with a bit of cleaning she has come up a dream. I have been wanting to purchase a "Blush" radio (reproduction retro look alike radio) for a while, but now I have my very own authentic retro gem. 




Footrest reto slingback heals - pearl pink colour 
1 small green enamel jewellery box
1 large needlepoint jewellery box
Pretty green and floral cup and saucers trio
Vintage AVON milk glass perfume bottle in the shape of a cinderella carriage.
The lid is in the shape of a crown.
Vintage Oriental Tea Caddy
3 retro scarves 
Retro 70's Floral Maxi Dress

Retro 70's Maxi Skirt... this picture doesn't do this skirt any justice... The print is divine!

Retro 60's/70's Table Cloth's

1 comment:

  1. omg that radio is to die for!!! so lovely <3

    I have the scarf on the right lol, I use it when I curl my hair over night, I can't remember where I got it from though

    Brooke x

    ReplyDelete