Monday, June 27, 2011

The Weekend

Apologies for the lack of blogging, I was doing so well and then last week I was just all over the place with commitments. I hope you all had a terrific weekend, I spent mine in beautiful Sydney, Australia as a little birthday treat from Michael. We arrived very early Friday morning, checked into our gorgeous hotel (the Intercontinental) went shopping, went to an AFL game (I am a big supporter) and then had a lazy sunday before our flight home in the evening. Here are some of the photos from my weekend. Enjoy xo

The view from our room... I was speechless!

ZARA window of the new flagship store in Pitt Street

ZARA mannequin... I love the hair style!

Macaroons!

Night View from our room

The famous Adriano Zumbo!





Macaroons from Adriano Zumbo! Delicious!!
The famous Victor Churchill Butchers

Victor Churchill Butchers in Sydney... amazing!

One of the butchers hard at it in Victor Churchill
Cute Terrace garden

Old Books used as shelves!! Genius! 

My favourite!

Old sewing machines on display

Janome... I think my nan has this model

Singer

Teapots!


Beautiful Wooden Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment