Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chanel to Open in Brisbane

Guess what I heard recently... Chanel is to open in Brisbane! Finally our wish is coming true! And the best part is, I think I might know where they are moving to as well.  A few weeks ago I read an article in the Courier-Mail (local QLD newspaper) about Chanel launching a store Brisbane and I started to think that it probably won't happen for a while.... On the weekend when I was in my local Witchery Store, I started talking to the sales assistant who informed me that their Queens Plaza store which has frontage onto Queen Street Mall and is conveniently located near Louis Vuitton is moving to a new location upstairs. The sales assistant reassured me that yes, Chanel is going to be opening in Witchery’s old Queens Plaza location!!! This was music to my little ears and for the rest of the day, I had an extra spring in my step!

I love high end fashion brands but Chanel is very close to my heart. There are not many high end fashion brands that are still at the top of their game in all genres, yet Chanel is one of them. This iconic brand is well known for its Chanel no. 5 perfume, tweed jackets but most importantly, the classic 2.55 handbags. I and am very lucky that I have received a black classic lamb skin black 2.55 Chanel Handbag as a gift, but don't be mistaken; I wouldn't be able to afford one on my budget. There is something breathtaking about these handbags. You open the box and all you can smell is the gorgeous lambskin. When you lift it out of its box it feels soft, smooth and luxurious. If there is anything that I cherish so much in my wardrobe, it is this handbag.

In honour of the ever so chic Chanel, I thought it was fitting that I share some of my favourite Chanel Photos..









 

No comments:

Post a Comment